- In praise of shadow
- Film workshop for children
- A book about the story of books in Turkey
- The Italians through the eyes of Bruno Barbey
- Through the eyes of an Alaska native...
- Wild one in the kitchen
- Creative solutions from !f Istanbul
- !f Inspired/Keş!f International Film Competition
- Tourism sector to meet at EMITT 2009
- The 5th World Water Forum
- Shooting of promotional film with Kevin Costner is completed
- Turkish Airlines adds new flight destinations
- Adana Airport Domestic Terminal C.I.P. Lounge undergoes renovation
- Turkish Airlines expands fleet to 127
- Change in baggage allowance to New York and Chicago
- Change in Istanbul-Chicago-Istanbul flights
- Invitation to 'First Class'!
- Flavors of Anatolia on AnadoluJet
The Italians through the eyes of Bruno Barbey
The Yapı Kredi Sermet Çifter Salon is hosting the impressive photographs taken in Italy in the 1960’s by Bruno Barbey, one of Magnum Photos’ world-famous photographers.
Consisting of 50 photos being exhibited in Turkey for the first time, the exhibition will be open to visitors from 13 February through 14 March.
Although Barbey, who traveled the five continents for forty years in a life devoted to photography, rejects the label ‘war photographer’, he did capture on film the civil wars in Nigeria, Vietnam, the Middle East, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Northern Ireland, and Iraq and Kuwait. His works have been published in many of the world’s leading magazines as well as being exhibited at international events and in a number of museums.