- In praise of shadow
- Film workshop for children
- A book about the story of books in Turkey
- The Italians through the eyes of Bruno Barbey
- Through the eyes of an Alaska native...
- Wild one in the kitchen
- Creative solutions from !f Istanbul
- !f Inspired/Keş!f International Film Competition
- Tourism sector to meet at EMITT 2009
- The 5th World Water Forum
- Shooting of promotional film with Kevin Costner is completed
- Turkish Airlines adds new flight destinations
- Adana Airport Domestic Terminal C.I.P. Lounge undergoes renovation
- Turkish Airlines expands fleet to 127
- Change in baggage allowance to New York and Chicago
- Change in Istanbul-Chicago-Istanbul flights
- Invitation to 'First Class'!
- Flavors of Anatolia on AnadoluJet
Tourism sector to meet at EMITT 2009
A key event for the tourism sector, the Eastern Mediterranean International Tourism and Travel Fair (EMITT) is opening its doors for the 13th time to welcome tourism professionals from around the world.
One of the tourism sector's five biggest events worldwide, the EMITT 2009 Fair is being held at the TÜYAP Beylikdüzü Fair and Conference Center 12-15 February.
Close to a hundred thousand participants are expected to be present at the EMITT 2009 Fair, organized with Turkish Airlines' sponsorship, and which has shown 20% growth despite the global economic downturn.
Introducing the concept of a 'guest country' for the first time this year, the EMITT Fair has selected Syria for this honor. The 1st International Holiday and Health Summit Conference meanwhile will be held on Friday, 13 February, bringing together the health and tourism sectors for the first time in the context of the fair.
Visitors wishing to attend EMITT 2009 may download an online invitation free of charge by going to the website www.emitt2009.org.