- Blue Haven
- Long Weekend In Düzce
- A Wonderful Weekend in Edinburgh
- The New Trabzon
- Distant Realm: Ulan Bator
- The Enthusiasm Of Youth
- A Long Story Of Small Town Life In Anatolia
- Italian That Made Its Mark
- The Hajj Pilgrimage In Postcards
- The Last Ottoman Palace
- Tastes Of The Caucasus
- Tiger Woods Is In Turkey
- The Top Eight
- And Now The Final Four
- Winds of Cinema in The Fall
- Fourth Year Four Cities
- Welcome To Salon
- Scorpions Invasion
- Moonlight On The Bosphorus
- Sport Is Uniting The Continents
- 89 Republic-Filled Years
- Two Birds With One Stone
- 5 Food Museums Around The World
- Alternative Vacation In Samsun
- Arif Aşçı’s Hong Kong
- The Seventh Art In New York
- Mother Earth’s Blessings
- Chic, Cultured And Appetizing
- Two And A Half Weeks Of Jazz
- The Changing Face Of Zurich Airport
- Turk At The Summit
- Pakistan’s Modern Capital
- A Different Perception
- Little Boutique Of The Balkans
Our Brand Ambassador In Istanbul
International brand face of Turkish Airlines, which has taken major steps of late towards becoming a global brand, Kobe Bryant was in Istanbul recently to shoot a commercial.
One of the biggest names in world basketball, Bryant became the airline’s international brand face in a sponsorship agreement signed last year. Following the first commercial, which was broadcast worldwide bringing the airline positive feedback, preparations for a second are already under way.
Surveys show that, among the global markets Turkish Airlines serves, Bryant, one of the world’s most valuable athletes, is followed even more closely in the Far East and on the American continent. The first leg of shoots for the new film, which also includes a big surprise, will take place at Istanbul Ataturk Airport and the second leg abroad. The film, a collaboration by Turkish, Dutch, Spanish and American teams, is slated to be broadcast worldwide at the end of 2012.
Los Angeles Lakers player Kobe Bryant was a guest of Turkish Airlines’ Board Chairman and Executive Committee Chairman Hamdi Topçu, and CEO Temel Kotil, Ph.D.
Turkish Airlines’ brand ambassador Kobe Bryant has already started working on the second commercial for the airline in which he has a role.